Boys Lacrosse JV Coach
Mount Si Lacrosse Club is currently recruiting for a boys’ lacrosse program JV Coach for the 2015-2016 school year. The lacrosse season begins on late February and concludes in mid- to late May. This is a part-time position (approximately 12-15 hours per week during the season).
The Boys JV Coach will report to the Varsity head Coach. The boys’ lacrosse program generally includes two teams (Varsity and JV). Specific responsibilities include:
- Compliance with all WHSBLA policies and procedures;
- Supervision and instructions of boys lacrosse student-athletes during all team activities;
- Maintenance and inventory of boys lacrosse program equipment and apparel;
- Development of boys lacrosse practice and competition schedules;
- Management and supervision of the boys lacrosse coaching staff;
- Management of the boys lacrosse summer camp and activities;
- Promotion of balanced achievement in all areas of school life for student-athletes; and
- Development of a long-term vision for the boys’ lacrosse program and the creation of teaching curriculum to support that vision.
Requirements and Qualifications
Successful candidates must be 21 years of age, possess a valid Washington State driver’s license, and be available for all practices and competitions from 3 pm during the week with additional availability on Saturdays. Experience coaching boys/men’s lacrosse at the club, high school, or college level is required. References should address the candidate’s ability to successfully instruct a wide range of student-athletes, work collaboratively with all constituencies related to an athletics program, and develop a lacrosse program. Additionally, candidates must satisfactorily complete a criminal background check and must possess, or obtain prior to their season, First Aid and CPR certifications.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a stipend schedule that compares favorably with those of peer schools and clubs locally.
OUR MSLC Mission
The Mount Si Lacrosse Club promotes the development of and passion for boys’ and girls’ lacrosse in the Snoqualmie Valley. The Mount Si Lacrosse Club is committed to providing a safe and positive environment for all of our athletes. We will achieve this by:
· Demonstrating respect for all players, officials, parents and opponents
· Providing opportunities for player growth and development
· Fostering a healthy competitive environment
· Promoting sportsmanship and teamwork
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history via email to our Club President at
. Questions about this position may be directed to Brian Rinckenberger at